1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the 7 image numbers correctly.
2. Employees or agencies of Bridgeman images or Phaidon or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Bridgeman images and Phaidon containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the entry form and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please contact us via the contact us page on this website.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Bridgeman images accept no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Bridgeman Images.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 15 December 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 17 December 2018.
10. The winner will receive a signed copy of the Lucian Freud book from Phaidon.
11. Bridgeman Images accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation).
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 20 December 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Bridgeman Images within 10 days of being notified by Bridgeman Images, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Bridgeman Images shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 10 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Bridgeman Images shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by Bridgeman Images by recorded post.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Bridgeman images reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Bridgeman Images and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Bridgeman Images and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. Bridgeman Images accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Bridgeman Images further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Bridgeman Images for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Bridgeman Images reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Bridgeman Images in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Bridgeman Images shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Bridgeman Images, 17-19 Garway Road, London, W2 4PH.